Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: A question

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its rather tough, to chew on this stuff

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did i do this wrong???


    are you wearing a thong?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Sir Reginald Ramsbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, why ?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Why not? ------------------------------------------------------>Why?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Becuz, I get a funny feeling when it rides up real high.....

    why?

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    why you eatin spaghette, aint ya had enough already, i thought yer name was freddy..
    guess not.. biggrin

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    why does the moon shine bright, on this Saturday night? are you ready to say "goodnight"?
    .....i'am.. smile

  8. #18
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why ask why and be shy when you rely on my reply when you ask me i'll deny that i do it on the sly and sing "American Pie" cuz this will be the day that i die and you wont get to say goodbye although you just might try but there'll be this guy and you can ask him


    ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,*why*,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. ,.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Rant In (E) Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2000
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
    England is mine and it owes me a living
    ask me "WHY" and I'll spit in your eye
    ask me "WHY" and I'll spit in your eye
    but I cannot cling
    to the old dreams anymore
    No we cannot cling to those dreams
    does the body rule the mind
    or does the mind rule the body?
    I dunno....
    under the iron bridge we kissed
    and although I ended up with sore lips
    it just wasn't like
    the old days anymore
    no it just wasn't like those days
    am I still ill?
    am I still ill?
    does the body rule the mind
    or does the mind rule the body?
    I dunno....
    ask me "WHY" and I'll die
    ask me "WHY" and I'll die
    and if you must go to work tomorrow
    well if I were you I wouldn't bother
    for there are brighter sides to life
    and I know because I've seen them
    but not very often
    under the iron bridge we kissed
    and although I ended up with sore lips
    it just wasn't like
    the old days anymore
    no it just wasn't like those days
    am I still ill?
    am I still ill?

    Smiths

    Why??

  10. #20
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    M-I-C...........see ya real soon!

    K-E-Y..........why? because we like you!

    M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •